Hyundai has updated the BS-VI compliant CNG version of Santro hatchback in India pried from INR 5.84 lac (PKR 12.74 lac). The CNG variant is available in two trims– Magna and Sportz.
The new BS-VI Hyundai Santro CNG is powered by the same 1.1-liter, four cylinder petrol engine that produce 69hp and 99Nm of torque. The CNG variants however are paired to only to a 5-speed manual transmission while they come equipped with a fire extinguisher.
Features remain unchanged when compared to the out-gone BS-IV versions, which include 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and MirrorLink, keyless entry, rear AC vents, rear windshield wiper & washer, dual front airbags, rear view camera, rear parking sensors and steering mounted controls.
The Hyundai Santro was resurrected in India in 2018 and since then is doing pretty well in terms of sales with a monthly average of more than 4,600 units. The 2020 Santro variants in India are priced as:
- Santro Era Executive MT: INR 4.57 lac
- Santro Magna MT: INR 5.03 lac
- Santro Magna AMT: INR 5.52 lac
- Santro Magna CNG: INR 5.84 lac
- Santro Sportz MT: INR 5.40 lac
- Santro Sportz AMT: INR 5.98 lac
- Santro Sportz CNG: RINR s 6.20 lac
- Santro Asta MT: INR 5.78 lac
- Santro Asta AMT: INR 6.25 lac