Toyota has discreetly launched the updated BS-VI compliant 2020 Fortuner SUV in India priced from INR 28.18 lac. Prices of the new BS-VI Fortuner remain unchanged when compared to the out gone BS-IV versions.
Like before, the Fortuner is available in two engine options– a 2.7-liter petrol engine capable of producing 164hp and 245Nm of torque and a 2.8-liter diesel engine punching out 174hp and 450Nm of torque. The petrol engine is paired to a 5-speed manual while the diesel gets a 6-speed manual transmission. Also on offer is a 6-speed automatic gearbox for both the variants while the 4×4 trim is limited to the diesel variants only.
The 2020 BS-VI compliant Toyota Fortuner variants are priced as:
- Fortuner 4×2 MT: INR 28.18 lac
- Fortuner 4×2 AT: INR 29.77 lac
- Fortuner 4×2 MT: INR 30.19 lac
- Fortuner 4×2 AT: INR 32.05 lac
- Fortuner 4×4 MT: INR 32.16 lac
- Fortuner 4×4 AT: INR 33.95 lac