Following its world premiere at the Chengdu Motor Show earlier in September, the 2017 Hyundai Verna has been officially launched in China.
The 2017 Hyundai Verna is available with two petrol engine options in China, a 1.4-liter four-cylinder and a 1.6-liter four-cylinder unit. Both engines are carried over from the previous model, and are available with 6-speed manual and automatic transmissions. The 1.4-liter petrol develops 100 hp whereas the 1.6-liter petrol produces 123 hp.
Features include diamond-cut alloy wheels, LED daytime running lights, an electric sunroof, automatic climate control, a touch-screen entertainment system with Apple CarPlay and heated front seats.
The prices for the 2017 Hyundai Verna in China are as follows, mentioned with the equivalent converted price in PKR.
- 2017 Hyundai Verna 1.4L GS-MT – RMB 72,800 (PKR 11.19 lac)
- 2017 Hyundai Verna 1.4L GLS-AT – RMB 87,800 (PKR 13.5 lac)
- 2017 Hyundai Verna 1.4L TOP-AT – RMB 96,800 (PKR 14.88 lac)
- 2017 Hyundai Verna 1.4L GLS-MT – RMB 77,800 (PKR 11.96 lac)
- 2017 Hyundai Verna 1.4L SPORT-AT – RMB 90,800 (PKR 13.96 lac)
- 2017 Hyundai Verna 1.6L TOP-AT – RMB 105,800 (PKR 16.27 lac)
A computer animation professional with over 23 years of industry experience having served in leading organizations, TV channels & production facilities in Pakistan. An avid car enthusiast and petrolhead with an affection to deliver quality content to help shape opinions. Formerly written for PakWheels as well as major publications including Dawn. Founder of CarSpiritPK.com